Welcome to erxes community 👋
erxes is a community-oriented project with an emphasis on transparency. We put our heart to share our vision and build the future of erxes together with our community. erxes the roadmap is open for community members to have an insights and envolve in the project in right direction.
Your ideas and opinions are always welcome!
Ways to contribute
- We welcome pull requests, but we do have several guidelines for contributing and for our sanity. Please read our contributing guide before submitting a Pull Request to the project.
- As part of our effort to grow and invest in the community, we are excited to share this investment opportunity with you.
- We have a marketplace that you can place your plugins that you have developed and earn from it. This is the complete guideline to show you how you can make it happen. It’s for anyone who wants to make money doing what they love.
If you’re interested in contributing to erxes codebase, check out the guideline to contribute codebase. Then, you can edit or re-write the documentation about the part of the contribution you have made to erxes by following the guideline to contribute to documentation.
✨ Communityerxes documentation contains instructions for everything you need to know about erxes.
If you still have questions, please contact us! We are happy to help :)
For additional information, you can use any of these channels to get the answer you are looking for:
- Discord For live discussion with the Community
- GitHub Bug reports, Contributions
- Community forum Questions and Discussions
- Feedback section Roadmap, Feature requests & bugs
- Twitter Get the news fast
Need Additional Help?
If you need any additional help while contributing, you can join our Discord and ask erxes core team as well as the community any questions.