The Form plugin is a section that allows users and employees to complete the required information.
With Forms, you can do...
We provide many ready-to-use pop-up and forms for you to create the ones which will fit your website design and marketing campaigns. While also offering the ability to make rule sets around when such as time, number of visits, country etc to avoid annoying your customer
- No coding skills to create pop-ups and forms Easily create pop-ups with your desired design and appearance rule.
- Tags to filter pop-ups and forms Tags and filter your desired information
- Variety of uses Carefully planned pop-ups and forms bring more leads.
- Records of previous pop-up campaigns Full view of your pop-ups and forms with whole analytics
Setting up your forms
⚙️ Self-hosted client, please go to the plugin installation documentation to intsal the Inbox plugin after installing the erxes XOS.
💻 SaaS clients, when you sign-up to erxes will be there already, so just go along with this guideline to get started with this add-ons.
Creating your forms
The Forms section can be found on the left hand side of the screen when you enter erxes. By selecting the pin on the top right of the forms tab you will be seen the tab permanantly.
Here you can see that you can filter your Forms by the following: Filter by Tags Filter by Brands Filter by Status
Before you start creating your forms you need to make sure you have created your brands & channels
In order to efficiently manage your customer communications when you have several brands and team units like departments or products/services operating in your organization, you need to create brands and channels dedicated to those separate units.
- Brands are usually linked to the source of communication channels dedicated to products and services, please find more information here.
- Channels are usually linked to group team members dedicated to particular channels like Sales, Marketing, and etc. You can direct the form you're creating to the team dedicated to get an access to it with Brands/Channels.
Step one. Style the form
You can change the theme colour from choice of colours provided or you can enter your desired colour code on the field.
View of form flow types are below:
Step two. Create Callout page
Your form can have callout display where people can press on that to get access to the actual form.
If you want to your form to appear instantly, you can skip this part.
Step three. Create a content for your form.
Form field types:
If you use the following fields for your forms, the filled out information will automatically sink to your customer database.
HTML: You can create the field that allows attachechment file with HTML
⭐ PLUGIN HIGHLIGHT
erxes can create forms with high level logic where you can enhance the purpose of your form.
Step Four. Add rules on your form.
You can customize your own rules customizing among following 5 custom rules to target on the audiences.
Browser language rule You can choose which language you want to display your form. Language codes in value field as appointed in ISO-639, i.e “en” for English, “fr” for French, “de” for German etc.
Curren page URL Write your desired page URL, excluding domain name. For example: If you want to place your engagement message on https://office.erxes.io/pricing - then write /pricing.
Country Locates visitor’s physical location in country resolution. Insert only Country codes in value field as appointed in ISO-3166 standard, i.e “gb” for Great Britain, “fr” for French, “de” for German, “jp” for Japanese etc.
City Locates visitor’s physical location in city resolution. Write a name of the City in value field. If Country’s not set, every city with same name will meet the criteria.
Number of visits Counts individual visitor’s visitting number. For example, you can show the form only if a visitor views the webpage more than 5 times.
Step five. Inserting options that the form would be recognized internally.
In this section, you’ll insert the information about the forms identified within your organization internally.
Step six. Advance styling
In this section you’ll insert the HTML code to style the form in advanced level.
Step seven. Confirmation
Final section is for setting up the actions and content after forms been filled out.
Step eight. Installing the form script
Once you've created your form you need to place your form to your desired places like, your website, mobile application, landing page, client portal page and etc by using erxes Script intallation feature.
Everyday with Forms
- You can receive completed forms in the following ways:
Receive forms in team inbox Receive forms in dedicated pipeline Receive forms in email
- View the form performance
- Managing your Forms After you have created your form you can go back to the Forms page to manage all of the forms you have created. Within the main Forms page you will also be able to incorporate all of your Forms to your websites. Each Form you have created there will be an Actions section. From this section you will be able to:
Edit: Make changes to your Form Script code: To get access to form script code Archive: Archive old Forms Download responses: Donwload the responses of the Form Submissions: To see all the submitted forms by date & time. Duplicate: Duplicate the Form Delete: Delete Forms that are no longer needed
Here you have everything you need to know about Forms, please go the following blog posts to learn about different use cases of Forms and master it.
✌️ Enjoy your journey with the Forms!